Status
Not open for further replies.

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
pens%20at%20islanders%2011719.png

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Since when did Trotz become the Sully whisperer...just beat their *** for a change...get two ****ing points and stop cheering for yourself when you play the right way and lose...just win baby!

(I don’t know if I’ll be able to watch the boring hockey that is the foundation of Isles’ play...good god could it be less entertaining?...I’m going to try to watch tonight in the same way I eat oatmeal, but I may have to stop and head out for some bbq)

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Did I miss the customary full and open disclosure on Letang Injury from the team?

Soon we will have the bipedal technology to ensure 82 game seasons for both Geno and Tanger...sooooon...

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Did I miss the customary full and open disclosure on Letang Injury from the team?

He’s out tonight and “not a probability” for Saturday says Sully...they’re really being coy like they were with his neck injury...not good news

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Welp, here's to hoping Letang's only on the shelf for a couple of games as opposed to his near-perennial 15-20 games injured per season.

This team's going to have a Hell of a time staying afloat without Letang.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Welp, here's to hoping Letang's only on the shelf for a couple of games as opposed to his near-perennial 15-20 games injured per season.

This team's going to have a Hell of a time staying afloat without Letang.

Meh. Shit happens, and at least they have added another mobile blueliner this season with Marino.

Just more chances for Marino to learn and grow on the top pair, while Riikola gets another chance to show what he’s got.

If they keep playing structured hockey they should hang in there fine.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Meh. **** happens, and at least they have added another mobile blueliner this season with Marino.

Just more chances for Marino to learn and grow on the top pair, while Riikola gets another chance to show what he’s got.

If they keep playing structured hockey they should hang in there fine.
I'm less worried about our tempo and ability to get offense going and more worried about our ability to stop the other guys from scoring. :laugh:

It was like night and day after Tanger left the game against the Bruins. Felt like they went from pressuring while trying to tie it up to completely overwhelming us.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Letang out? Welp... time for that 6 game winning streak to come.
The question that should be asked is what is the over/under for point shots missing the net? Schultz will really have to be on his shooting game to make sure that stat doesnt drop.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Think they have an assbeating incoming tonight, unfortunately. See a rough night from L2, in particular. Don't know if they've completely shaken the stink of that Islanders debacle off of them from last year and no Letang is obviously not good.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Think they have an assbeating incoming tonight, unfortunately. See a rough night from L2, in particular. Don't know if they've completely shaken the stink of that Islanders debacle off of them from last year and no Letang is obviously not good.

Varlamov has been pretty meh against us for his career. Only 6 teams in the league he has a worse save percentage against.

Sooo he’ll probably have a shutout tonight :laugh:

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad