Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v4) Next Game: @Pit| Fri, May 2 |7pm ET/4pm PT| B.Morrow vs G.Cole

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
What was AA smoking all winter when he insisted that Morrow was fully healthy and ready to have a big season? Was he watching a video game Morrow or something?

WTF was AA doing all winter in general?? Seems like he was just sitting on his fat ass smoking cigars with good ol' Beeston.. This franchise is a mess.

calcal798

Jun 2, 2010
London
Morrow is the definition of Fools gold.

AA loves these guys tho. Players with lots of potential but can never fully put it together and actually produce consistantly.

I got fooled in 2012 when he was actually pitching like a #1/2, but now he's lost that.

Last edited:

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
I got fooled in 2012 when he was actually pitching like a #1/2, but now he's lost that.

It's all confidence, because his velocity/stuff is still there. He's simply terrified to throw strikes and challenge hitters....ya know, generally things that good pitchers have the ability to do.

I think this is why AA gives Morrow such a long leash. If he can ever regain his confidence he'll be a solid starter again.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Bautista just missed roping that as a liner into the outfield, must have been that two seamer that sank just enough to cause the grounder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad