GDT: 14.01.2014 | Devils @ Canadiens | RDS TSN-HABS MSG+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Speaking of dump and chase, I wouldn't be surprised to see one day a player on a breakaway instinctively shoot the puck along the boards... say Gionta.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Sounds about right. I went 5-0 at one point and then lost to 3 mages in a row :cry:

The worst part is that most of them are terrible players that just keep freezing you until they have enough fireballs/pyroblasts to kill you. Bleh.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Will somebody, somewhere, somehow, think to try Bourque with MaxPac and DD when he comes back. Please. Just to see.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Maybe it's time to try using Markov-Subban 5 on 5...aka the only D pairing that has been a force for the team 5 on 5. Might be less predictable than the PP where the forwards just pass to them and hide.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
As much as I believe Jagr could have been had, I really hope for our sake that mgmt knew they couldn't get him or that he didn't want to. Watching him walk around half the team tonight (on top of him outscoring all our players) would be a pretty big bag of crow to eat if he wanted to come here and they said no.

He definitely wanted to come here. Pleks and he have both gone on record after the fact, when it had no bearing on contract negotiations, saying he wanted to come here, but Habs management didn't want him.

in the summer of 2012 Bergevin said he wasn't interested in Jagr because he wanted to make room for young guys like Gallagher and Leblanc. In 2011 Gauthier wasn't willing to go above something like 2 million per year, and the flyers gave him something like 3.5.

It's 3 summers in a row that I've been disappointed, not in Jagr, he's wanted to play here every time, but Habs management.

Theosis

What do I put here?
Sponsor
Mar 11, 2009
Pointe-Claire, QC
The worst part is that most of them are terrible players that just keep freezing you until they have enough fireballs/pyroblasts to kill you. Bleh.

Lol yeah pretty much just hit your face as much as possible instead of clearing the board... And pray for a pyro to been drawn :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad