GDT: 14.01.2014 | Devils @ Canadiens | RDS TSN-HABS MSG+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
I highly suggest you read the GDT and this thread with this on the background :)

phru.jpg
ycj1.jpg

sazz.jpg
8trf.jpg

smxt.jpg
cvab.jpg

wcl0.gif
h2is.gif

yk78.gif
ifj.gif

euit.gif
5vvd.gif

m6b.gif
p48n.gif

p4ry.gif
znwb.gif

p718.gif
r52.gif

i1a7.gif
lrr.gif

2nk.gif
xf3.gif

q9f.gif

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Great GDT!

I'll be missing the game, but hopefully I'll have the bad luck of missing the rare exciting Devils-Habs game ;)

Want to see Bournival score. :crossfing

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Nice! Everything fits with the soundtrack, even MiG's Habs Husky!

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
Nice GDT. Dat skating animation :laugh:

Don't expect much from this game. The Devils games are always snoozefests.

Athletique_Canadien

Dec 13, 2005
Halifax, NS
Good job by "The Russian General". I am old enough to have played this game. I always love how your teams' goalie would hack the ice with his stick when your team scored. :laugh:

Speaking of old games. I have always enjoyed this spooky tune from EA Sports NHL '98:

GO HABS GO

Last edited:

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
I'll miss the start of the game, which will probably be the most interesting part until NJ starts installing their sleep-induced style of play. Montreal needs to come out strong and take a lead if they want to win.

GO HABS GO!

11Goat11

Inside her
Feb 18, 2006
Great GDT, Blades of Steel was the best! Made Nintendo Ice Hockey look like ****!

Hopefully the boys can build on the strong performance from Saturday. I am excited to see if can Pleks go into beast mode again, that was awesome!

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Stuff like this reminds me why I don't make GDT's, you guys are ****ing animals I would embarrass myself

DenverHabsFan

Sep 9, 2011
Highlands Ranch, CO
That soundtrack is so addictive. I'm already 20 mins into it... :laugh:

I built an old school arcade (MAME cabinet) with my son and that's one of the games I installed. He likes it as much as the newer EA NHL games...

Fight!!!

Last edited:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
haha two video game themed GDT's!

good luck good game tonight. Marty's last? quite a thought :cry:

chinhook

Dec 8, 2013
Toronto
Very nice GDT!

If we can shut down the Zubrus, Zajac Jagr line we have a good chance at taking this one.

3-1 Habs
Pleks, Patches and Moen as the Goal scorers.

GHG!:handclap:
Lets keep the momentum rolling

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
If they play like they did vs the Hawks, we are good to go....but hey it's the Devils, and this will be a tough one, Brodeur always puts on a show for the family...

Strik_IX

No excuses!
Jun 11, 2007
Montréal
I think it was hits the pass no?

Hits the pass!

Ah the memories. :laugh:

Me and my buddies always thought it was "Make the pass" in perfect engrish, but I'm not so sure anymore. We still call it out once in a while in that robotic voice when we play :P

Edit: You're right, I just found the actual sound clip http://www.hark.com/clips/qfcmdhkdcy-blades-of-steel-hit-the-pass I guess it registered as make the pass as a kid and I hadn't heard it in over 20 years :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad