GDT: #13 - 11/06/16 | jets @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
argh Kreider :/

Great save by the goalie though.. gotta give him that!

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
They're being aggressive in the neutral zone. Gotta touch pass our way through the neutral zone.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
We're actually 1 step behind to all the puck battles. every chip and touch is going against us.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Hank looks awful right now. Bad rebound after bad rebound.

I mean, according to you he's not even an NHL goalie anymore so obviously you're right.

I mean, how dare he not prevent vulcanized rubber shot at high velocities from rebounding off of pads made of polyethylene foam.

If he can't change the laws of physics, we might as well find a goalie who can.

Alvalanker*

The Jets are fresher. I'm really not feeling good about this game.

I noticed they looked fresher early on, I am worried it will catch up with them later, but the Jets are also on a road trip so maybe it will even things out. We should beat them either way.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
A Detroit repeat? Score early, then stonewalled. Up and down period. Can't allow the Jets to dictate the play so much in the offensive zone. Not winning enough of the puck battles.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Twenty f*ckin years
Oct 8, 2010
I mean, according to you he's not even an NHL goalie anymore so obviously you're right.

I mean, how dare he not prevent vulcanized rubber shot at high velocities from rebounding off of pads made of polyethylene foam.

Raanta didn't have any trouble doing that last night.

Snow blind literally never said Hank isn't NHL caliber. You don't need to fabricate things.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
The wear and tear of 6 games in 9 nights is showing.

they're obvious still in great position to win the game But i wouldn't be surprised if they played more passive tonight once regaining the lead.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY

I mean according to you he's never made a mistake in his life. I'll call us even.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
At the beginning of the year, I thought AV was being pedantic about the condensed schedule but boy, it's getting a good squeeze and spank out of us right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad