Prospect Info: 122nd Overall 2024 Draft, LHD Aron Kiviharju

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Yeah, so who cares?

I don’t think it matters where he plays. He will likely be a bust regardless of where he goes.
That's the case for everyone from the 3rd round on... doesn't mean we can't hope for otherwise.

If you don't care, you can just ignore the thread and let those who do care have their discussion.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
That's the case for everyone from the 3rd round on... doesn't mean we can't hope for otherwise.

If you don't care, you can just ignore the thread and let those who do care have their discussion.
Have I broken a forum rule?

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
He made his decision on where to play already. So caring about where he is going to play is a pointless conversation.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
He made his decision on where to play already. So caring about where he is going to play is a pointless conversation.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but basically every conversation on HFboards is pointless by that metric, as no one here has any operational power. My favorite example is the trade forum, where everyone speaks as though they actually can accept or decline a trade.

But, in regards to having opinions, it's nice to be able to voice them, and maybe learn something if we keep our minds open to the opinions of others. Easier said than done for me, but alas.

Reactions: TaLoN

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Let's just keep kicking the can.
No matter what, his career is going somewhere.
Hopefully he can be a D-man in Iowa in the future and get a game or two in the NHL.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but basically every conversation on HFboards is pointless by that metric, as no one here has any operational power. My favorite example is the trade forum, where everyone speaks as though they actually can accept or decline a trade.

But, in regards to having opinions, it's nice to be able to voice them, and maybe learn something if we keep our minds open to the opinions of others. Easier said than done for me, but alas.
I always try to think of it in the "what would I do" sense, and not try and predict Guerin's moves, because I know I'd probably be wrong 90% of the time.

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Yet, if people want to discuss it, they're free to do so
And I can comment who cares…

It doesn’t matter where he goes between the CHL or Liga. It’s up to him to develop his skills. Who knows, we may get lucky with him being a top 4 guy in Iowa 👍

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN

It doesn’t matter where he goes between the CHL or Liga. It’s up to him to develop his skills. Who knows, we may get lucky with him being a top 4 guy in Iowa 👍
We may also get lucky with him and he turns into the next Brian Rafalski and be a very good top pair d-man on a cup caliber team

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta

We may also get lucky with him and he turns into the next Brian Rafalski and be a very good top pair d-man on a cup caliber team
Or somewhere in between!

Reactions: TaLoN

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Guess he should play for Wisconsin then, if he really wants to follow in the footsteps of that Badger legend.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
You and me both, Doc.

giphy.webp

• Haha
Reactions: TaLoN and BagHead

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo