GDT: 12/7/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
Why does this have to be the only game on right now. It's not that it's not a bad game. Just listening to the Bruins commentary team is painful. Did they also say there is no better Bruin than Schmidt?

Also have to love when a penalty is called against the Bruins. Biggest homers ever.

Here, I'll help you out with the listening comprehension.

The commentators were letting the audience know that Bergeron has tied Milt Shmidt in points by a Bruin, which is an accomplishment since Milt played 19 years for the Bruins.

So.....you think that slashing call was legit?

It was soff as can be, the only reason it was called is because it was up near the gloves and he dropped the stick.

Also, how about the last call on the B's where the commentators talked about how it was a bad penalty to take?

Did you hear that part of the broadcast?

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Lol... you may have a point. But Nystrom seems to always get pounded in spectacular fashion. Let's just call it a draw.
Nystrom is the most useless player in all of Hockey. I can't wait until the day that contract expires.

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation

The commentators were letting the audience know that Bergeron has tied Milt Shmidt in points by a Bruin, which is an accomplishment since Milt played 19 years for the Bruins.

It was soff as can be, the only reason it was called is because it was up near the gloves and he dropped the stick.

Also, how about the last call on the B's where the commentators talked about how it was a bad penalty to take?

He was slashed on the gloves it looked like to me. Is that a penalty?

canucks20

Oct 12, 2009

You notice how I asked if that is what they said. Because I didn't hear what they said completely.

And the penalty might have been a little soft, but it was still a penalty.

Watching NESN is painful. They are some of the biggest homers there are. I don't know how you can't see that. Don't worry I say the same thing about the Canucks broadcasts

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
He was slashed on the gloves it looked like to me. Is that a penalty?

It may have hit the gloves, I only saw the replay once and understood why it was called but don't necessarily agree with it, it wasn't much of a slash to me at all.

Yeah I get it...it was up high and the stick was dropped but to me it wasn't a hard chop down on the stick.....also James Neal.

Last edited:

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
on sportsnet pacific or 1451 on bell which is hd.

Oh, I see. They changed it from showing the game and now it only shows that it's a blackout in guide.

Would explain why it didn't show up in search, guess it's different now (haven't had TV in a while).

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Putrid officiating now. It was even in the QST but ever since, purely in favor is Nashville.

Blatant hold ignored on them, call this garbage.

Joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad