GDT: 12/7/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC

MONDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2015

:nashville vs :bruins
7:00 PM ET (NHLN-US,TVAS,SN,FS-TN,NESN)

:wild vs :avs
9:00 PM ET (FS-N+,ALT)

:sabres vs :nucks
10:00 PM ET (MSG-B,BELL TV,SN)

mrcshlbrstrm*

Nystrom: the human punching bag. He needs to stop.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
that is the guy that is going to make life awfully difficult for Prust next time Vancouver is in town

good gravy Randell

canucks20

Oct 12, 2009
Why does this have to be the only game on right now. It's not that it's not a bad game. Just listening to the Bruins commentary team is painful. Did they also say there is no better Bruin than Schmidt?

Also have to love when a penalty is called against the Bruins. Biggest homers ever.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Why does this have to be the only game on right now. It's not that it's not a bad game. Just listening to the Bruins commentary team is painful. Did they also say there is no better Bruin than Schmidt?

Also have to love when a penalty is called against the Bruins. Biggest homers ever.

They are better than the Preds crew. Preds have the worst crew in all of sports worldwide. Half the time they don't even know why a whistle blew.

canucks20

Oct 12, 2009
They are better than the Preds crew. Preds have the worst crew in all of sports worldwide. Half the time they don't even know why a whistle blew.

I haven't watched many Preds games with their feed so I wouldn't know. There are a lot of great commentary crews in lower levels. It amazes me that there are still so many bad ones in the NHL. Kind of a shame.

leaflover

Stanley Cup 2022
Mar 3, 2002
beautiful B.C
Visit site

Have to admit. I'm not loving them either.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I haven't watched many Preds games with their feed so I wouldn't know. There are a lot of great commentary crews in lower levels. It amazes me that there are still so many bad ones in the NHL. Kind of a shame.

The sad thing was we had a great PBP guy last year, and they flipped him to radio this year. The guy who is the new tv PBP still calls games like he is on radio.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

They are making my ears bleed with the mispronounciation of Bruin player names. "Zden-yo" Chara and "Millar" instead of Miller. They even said it with a horrific Boston accent. :laugh:

Patrice37

Jul 19, 2006

No they did not. Milt Schmidt is the only player in Bruins history to serve as player, captain, coach and GM. He was the one that traded for Phil Espo and Ken Hodge from Chicago. He also held the Bruins scoring record until Bucyk passed it in 1961. Considering they were saying that Bergeron is in good company at 11th on the all-time B's points list (tied with Schmidt), I think the statement holds true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad