GDT: 12/6/23 - 7:00PM EDT - Pittsburgh vs Tampa Bay

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I don't know what to think of that to be honest. I'm not going to pretend as if I know the rules. Lol

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Yeah idk what yall saw but that was off...

He literally put both skates over before the puck entered.

Back to shitting on him. 6M and he doesn't know what offside is?
That's not the rule - he can precede the puck with control.

The issue is he had basically passed it but it was close.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
You can thank Mr. Sullivan for the penalty against for failed challenges being implemented.

He abused the shit out of offsides challenges in their 2017 cup run.

Reactions: Hoek

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Honestly, the league could easily solve this shit by just having the ref explain in like 15 seconds why they made the decision they did. We won't have to agree, but at least we would know where they are coming from.

And they call that, but none of the other things that Pittsburgh did in the last 3 minutes?

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Honestly, the league could easily solve this shit by just having the ref explain in like 15 seconds why they made the decision they did. We won't have to agree, but at least we would know where they are coming from.

And they call that, but none of the other things that Pittsburgh did in the last 3 minutes?
In the end I would've called it offside but I missed the memo on why. That automatically makes me eligible to be a ref. Call it, have no idea why.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015

They beta-tested this for a short period, for some reason it didn't stick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad