Post-Game Talk: 12/30/17 | Kings 4 @ Canucks 3

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014
There was a moment 15 minutes ago when he touched the puck; it was at that moment that I realized that I had forgotten he even existed.

Mind boggling how much longer we are stuck with the Clown.

I know Benning is at fault for such a misguided signing. I know players are going to take as much money as they can from the market. But at what point does this stiff feel ashamed for the effort and results he puts out for 6 million dollars??

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express

I know Benning is at fault for such a misguided signing. I know players are going to take as much money as they can from the market. But at what point does this stiff feel ashamed for the effort and results he puts out for 6 million dollars??
Honesty the 6 mill at the time of the announcement didn't bother me...it was the 6 year term that made me fall off my chair.

Absolutely terrible term and a brutal misjudgment by Benning.

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta

We offered him the term(2 years more than Boston), money, and the bullshit buyout proof structure.

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014
Honesty the 6 mill at the time of the announcement didn't bother me...it was the 6 year term that made me fall off my chair.

Absolutely terrible term and a brutal misjudgment by Benning.

Absolutely. But it was reasonable to expect 2-3 half decent seasons out of this player for that price, but he has been awful since the very start of the contract. If this is year 1 and year 2, it is unfathomable to think of how useless he will be at the back end of this contract.

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
Absolutely. But it was reasonable to expect 2-3 half decent seasons out of this player for that price, but he has been awful since the very start of the contract. If this is year 1 and year 2, it is unfathomable to think of how useless he will be at the back end of this contract.
I've got no problem burying him in the minors.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad