GDT: 12/3/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
:laugh: are we really arguing whether a goalie stealing a game for his team should count or not? What are we arguing about? Sometimes the team plays poorly, and the goalie wins it for you. That's why you want a great goalie.

And this is coming for Habs fans? Price should be serving a life sentencing for all the games he's stolen.

Blitzkrieg365

Jan 1, 2015
DMV
It was like the 2010 MTL-WSH playoffs but reversed. Montreal dominated tonight but Holtby played fantastic and gave the Caps a chance.

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation
James Neal gets an undeserved diving penalty. By undeserved I mean he didn't dive, he deserves it for having a divers rep. He won't learn anything though

Derrty

Cat
Apr 24, 2012
Good way to increase scoring. Review every goal and if it's offside by a public hair, waive it off lol

oh well, it happens.

account deactivated

Finns > Swedes
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Not sure why Roussel gets a penalty for being tackled by Dorsett, but at this stage in the season, I've already given up on anything resembling competent refereeing.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Not sure why Roussel gets a penalty for being tackled by Dorsett, but at this stage in the season, I've already given up on anything resembling competent refereeing.

Meh. Roussel had no problem jousting with Dorsett with his stick and glove. Dorsett had enough and dropped his gloves, Roussel continued to muck it up with his gloves on so Dorsett started throwing 'em. Roussel have every opportunity to defend himself and drop his gloves, but chose not too. He is the kind of player that won't get leeway from the officials in that situation.

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver

Dorsett should have got a 2 minutes for instigating, 5 for fighting and a game misconduct. 7 minutes PP for Dallas. But refs have been horrendous this year.

leaflover

Stanley Cup 2022
Mar 3, 2002
beautiful B.C
Visit site
Good effort from the Leafs tonight but couldn't fight through the Wild's defense. Probably should have turned Morgan and Jake loose at the start of the 3rd but its understandable to not risk a 2nd goal.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Dorsett should have got a 2 minutes for instigating, 5 for fighting and a game misconduct. 7 minutes PP for Dallas. But refs have been horrendous this year.

Yeah but then the 2 for holding the stick to Roussel would balance out the instigator, and I don't think you can just give 1 player a fighting major and give the other team a 5 min PP.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
Yeah but then the 2 for holding the stick to Roussel would balance out the instigator, and I don't think you can just give 1 player a fighting major and give the other team a 5 min PP.

Are you forgetting Canucks vs LA where the Kings got a 7 minute powerplay? And then the next game against Anaheim, the Ducks had a 7 minute 5-on-3? The refs can find a way to do whatever they want, even if it's the wrong call.

http://www2.tsn.ca/blogs/kerry_fraser/?id=441382

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
plenty of players have been taken off for a matching fighting major when they haven't even dropped the gloves or had a chance to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad