GDT: 12/23/14 - 7:30PM EDT -Pittsburgh VS Tampa Bay

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
I like TKO line

My suggestion would have been the Triforce line.

Tyler Johnson = Courage
Nikita Kutcherov = Power
Ondrej Palat = Wisdom

latest

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
TJ is on fire.

Seems today it will be worth staying until late.

Btw, what was with the Stammer move, not a single replay?

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
We should send them a picture of you being intimidating with the caption "Don't make me fly down there from Sweden." before every game.

Haha, I did consider doing that if they didn't snap out of it after last game, maybe they heard me?

Yzlamic Preacher*

Man, this year is really starting to feel like a coming out party for Johnson. He's a different player than last year. He can control the play, make plays, AND score. And he has a built-in Robin to his Batman.

More like Robin and or Batwing, Nightwing, Bat-Girl, Knight and Squire.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
And he's been twice as good.

I'd hate to see what the ES points comparison is right now. Johnson 31/32, Stamkos... 20?

Stamkos was getting a lot of his points on the PP, since the PP has been cold he has been a little slower in the point production. Also with the amount of goals he scored and is only a plus one really says a lot about how much better Johnson is playing...at ES that is.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Now let's keep this up in the 2nd, keep pushing and no relaxing.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Edmonton fans may have a heart attack, but I wouldn't trade Kucherov, Palat AND Johnson for Stamkos, let alone Hall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad