GDT: 12/2/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceonfire*

The Canucks don't have 4 first overall picks, a 3rd, and 7th overall pick in the last 6 years, it's absolutely pathetic they are still dead last.

Canucks are badly in a need of a rebuild, their best players are 35.

What's pathetic is the Canucks have the same amount of wins as the lowly Oilers.

Do you think high picks save teams? Most teams would love to have the Sedins.

If it wasn't for loser points the Canucks would in the basement.

The Oilers are missing their entire 2nd line right now, what's Vancouver's excuse?

Aceonfire*

No they didn't, homerism is clearly blinding you. How is saying oilers are last place making things up? they are dead last :laugh:

Prove they had a bad game.

RNH 3 shots, 4 takeaways, 24+ minutes of ice time. 56% in the FO circle.

Eberle 3 shots, 2 hits. Shoot out winner.

Yah sounds like they had a rough night. That's just the box scores.

From actually watching you would see the won battles and effort they put in.

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
What's pathetic is the Canucks have the same amount of wins as the lowly Oilers.

Do you think high picks save teams? Most teams would love to have the Sedins.

If it wasn't for loser points the Canucks would in the basement.

The Oilers are missing their entire 2nd line right now, what's Vancouver's excuse?

Well no ****. Canucks are exactly were they were expected to be, a bubble playoff team.

Your the only oiler fan that always has some sort of excuse for the oilers not being trash. They have had 4 first overall picks, add in the 3rd and 7th and you should be at least a playoff contender. That's why the oilers are pathetic.

It's hilarious how you are always in defend mode. One man army.

Aceonfire*

Well no ****. Canucks are exactly were they were expected to be, a bubble playoff team.

Your the only oiler fan that always has some sort of excuse for the oilers not being trash. They have had 4 first overall picks, add in the 3rd and 7th and you should be at least a playoff contender. That's why the oilers are pathetic.

It's hilarious how you are always in defend mode. One man army.

I defend the team when people make things up about them.

If you and said "Man Schultz is terrible, why is he on the PP", I would have agreed with you.

And it's funny when people bring up those high picks yet always find a way to call them busts.

How can they be a playoff team with so many disappointing busts?

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
"Hawks had to suck to be good, Penguins had to suck to be good" Hey at least it only took them two or three tries picking high:D

even TB picked high three times and is now pretty good.

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
I defend the team when people make things up about them.

If you and said "Man Schultz is terrible, why is he on the PP", I would have agreed with you.

And it's funny when people bring up those high picks yet always find a way to call them busts.

How can they be a playoff team with so many disappointing busts?

Make up what things? I said RHN and Eberle had another awful game. Other than eberle scoring in the SO he was useless and RNH was fighting the puck all game and was a non-factor, maybe they didn't to you.

I said they're still 30th place, if you think thats made up take a look at the standings.

As usual you get your feelings hurt and have to go in automatic defend mode.

Isn't other ppls fault those high picks look extremely disappointing.

Aceonfire*

Make up what things? I said RHN and Eberle had another awful game. Other than eberle scoring in the SO he was useless and RNH was fighting the puck all game and was a non-factor, maybe they didn't to you.

I said they're still 30th place, if you think thats made up take a look at the standings.

As usual you get your feelings hurt and have to go in automatic defend mode.

Isn't other ppls fault those high picks look extremely disappointing.

So you think with those high picks they should be a playoff team but you also think they look "extremely disappointing". Just digging a bigger hole here eh?

And again. Your analysis of RNH and Eberle's game is way off. But it's hard to analyze when you get your facts from a GDT.

And personal attacks are just funny at this point. You know you are wrong.

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
So you think with those high picks they should be a playoff team but you also think they look "extremely disappointing". Just digging a bigger hole here eh?

And again. Your analysis of RNH and Eberle's game is way off. But it's hard to analyze when you get your facts from a GDT.

And personal attacks are just funny at this point. You know you are wrong.

They should be a team that is contending for the playoffs by now considering the amount of high picks they have had. Oilers are pathetic. Whose fault is that? The Oilers fault. Whose fault is it that the high picks look disappointing? The Oilers fault. Whose fault is it that the defence is garbage? The Oilers fault.

You are going to get posters always harping on the oilers until they are not the biggest joke of the league. No point in always trying to defend it when it is justified.

Eberle and RNH were awful against the leafs and you still defended them, so no point discussing that anymore.

What personal attack? It's a fact that you reply to every post made about the oilers and go into defend mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad