GDT: 12/14/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Feel bad for whoever wins the pacific division this year. They'll get to play a central wild card team in the first round while the other two pacific kids get to have a slap fight.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
LA will be fine against the Central.

Doesn't change the fact that their "reward" will be a harder first round match while another, worse pacific team is guaranteed to get to the second round.

Mind you LA is used to making the playoffs as the 7th or 8th seed, so it doesn't really change anything for them.

DraberlyakMcHallkins*

Bruins clowned us the final 40 minutes...pure ownage
but Talbot stood tall

first win in Beantown since 1996 lol

boston deserved 3 points out of this one, edmonton probably wants to forget this

hope they go into NY tomorrow pissed off, undeserved win thanks to Talbot

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Doughty showing some frustration after a rough game.

What else is new. Did he spend every break with his palms in the air yelling at an official? Because that's usually what I see when his team is losing.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Kings have been tearing it up for the last month but every one of their players is getting judged on only tonight, kinda how it goes around here.

I wonder if you're counting your remark about McNabb wearing a Sens jersey tonight. That was more unfair and judgmental than Everyday's simple and accurate statement that Quick was awful "tonight." I think that you're being too sensitive.

Doughty showing some frustration after a rough game.

It's not simply that, IMO. See today's NHL.com article about how badly he wants to prove that he's worthy of a Norris, especially when playing against recent winners, like Karlsson. I believe that that's why he tried to do too much on a few occasions tonight.

Davebo*

Kings have been tearing it up for the last month but every one of their players is getting judged on only tonight, kinda how it goes around here.

:rolleyes:

He only judged Quick - and only for tonights performance. Speaking of 'how it goes around here' - flying off the handle and getting it wrong takes first place I'd say...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad