GDT: 12/10/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2015

:habs vs :wings
7:30 PM ET (RDS,CITYM,FS-D)

:sens vs :bolts
7:30 PM ET (RDS2,TSN5,SUN)

:caps vs :panthers
7:30 PM ET (CSN-DC,FS-F)

:flyers vs :blues
8:00 PM ET (CSN-PH,FS-MW)

:hawks vs :nashville
8:00 PM ET (CSN-CH,FS-TN)

:cbj vs :jets
8:00 PM ET (FS-O,TSN3)

:sabres vs :flames
9:00 PM ET (SN360,MSG-B)

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Are weekday games at the Joe Louis Arena normally this empty? Much is made about the low attendance in Carolina or Florida or Arizona, but good lord, the attendance looks terrible in Detroit.

Blitzkrieg365

Jan 1, 2015
DMV
Caps V Panthers just got delayed because there's no paramedics in the arena. Both teams just went back to their locker rooms. I've never seen something like this before.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
Are weekday games at the Joe Louis Arena normally this empty? Much is made about the low attendance in Carolina or Florida or Arizona, but good lord, the attendance looks terrible in Detroit.

It always looks worse at the start and ends of periods because people are in ridiculously long beer/bathroom lines, but the lower bowl has looked terrible for a while now. Those seats are "sold" but a lot of people don't bother going.

Buzzo

Oct 5, 2009
Caps V Panthers just got delayed because there's no paramedics in the arena. Both teams just went back to their locker rooms. I've never seen something like this before.

I mean is there only one paramedic group in the whole area? How does this even happen? One would think they would have someone in the building before warmups even got started.

X8oD

Feb 27, 2002
612 Warf Ave.

The joe has looked like this all season.

THe tickets are paid for. People just dont go. Its depressing as a fan. Because i do feel if they put those tickets on the market, they would sell. The games are sold out.

But, nobody bothers going to early regular season games.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I mean is there only one paramedic group in the whole area? How does this even happen? One would think they would have someone in the building before warmups even got started.

They were called away to a local accident. They responded, then returned to the arena.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Beninati just mentioned the Pavlec fainting thing and I remember that like it was yesterday. It was such a scary moment and it's why Paramedics need to be there before the game starts.

I hope that accident outside was not super serious.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
The joe has looked like this all season.

THe tickets are paid for. People just dont go. Its depressing as a fan. Because i do feel if they put those tickets on the market, they would sell. The games are sold out.

But, nobody bothers going to early regular season games.

Something I'm not used to seeing. Going back to the 90s through the late 2000s the Joe used to be one of the loudest buildings.

Buzzo

Oct 5, 2009
If there's some kind of record for missing open nets, I'd have to wager Marcus Johansson is right up there with the best of them.

canucks20

Oct 12, 2009
I'm so tired of seeing fights after a clean hit. Stuart just made a good hit on Karlsson and Campbell basically jumps him. It's so ridiculous and the game is worse off for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad