GDT: 12/1/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
LOL refs sux

We don't have to write as if we are sending a text on here. Real words and punctuation are allowed.

I hope Montreal takes this game to the league. I've seen too many horribly officiated games. Maybe one of the major teams can get them to check this crap out.

John Eichel da GOAT

Oct 7, 2008
The Panthers/Blues game was 4-3 in shots after the first period. Very thread worthy, yet it has to get mixed into this thread. Sucks

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Everyone just going to ignore Kane grabbed him because he was crosschecked? And then a third man came in? And then Z punched him in the scrum after his teammates had him pinned?

Ok then.

Have a lovely day.

Aceonfire*

6-0 in shots and 1-0 for the score against Calgary.

Less than 2 minutes in.

Dark times in Alberta..

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014
Everyone just going to ignore Kane grabbed him because he was crosschecked? And then a third man came in? And then Z punched him in the scrum after his teammates had him pinned?

Ok then.

Have a lovely day.

First Kane hit Zetterberg with a crosscheck in the back into the boards in the first period. Then he tripped Zetterberg first in this exchange and Zetterberg responded by cross checking Kane. Then Kane speared Zetterberg between the legs and then punched him. Your damn right the rest of the Wings piled that POS.

MadhouseOnMadison

Man crush on Amonte
Oct 15, 2010

Ok then.

Have a lovely day.

I've learned that if Zetterberg does it then it's just veteran gamesmanship.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
3 goals in like 20 seconds in the Blues/Panthers game. Weird game for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad