GDT: #12 - 02/12/2013 | New York Rangers @ Boston Bruins | 7:30 PM - MSG, NBC SPORTS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagoon44

Sep 15, 2003
NJ
dagoon44.blogspot.com
Susan Lucci is one dirty *******.. Hate him.. Power play better wake up Boston Is getting dirty now score and punish them.. Rangers need Erskine badly as 6 d who can play and enforce

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
some great chances for Nash, surely one goes in soon?

Why is Giradri on the PP?

Enjoy the 3rd guys, it's back to work for me

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Why wasn't that a double minor on Lucic? He blatantly high sticks him, then gets angry, and slashes him after the whistle?

Lucic and Marchand in the box... Now that's a surprise.

Really can't stand some of the Bruin's players. That said, Bergeron is a player I'd more than welcome to this team.

Panfork

Pacioretty Hater
Feb 1, 2010
NY
I missed what Lucic did. What happened?

Slammed McD in the face, got a penalty, then while McD was standing there holding his face, he started slapping his legs with his stick and sneering at him. Guy looked like he was ready to pull out a knife.

Kershaw

Susan Lucci is one dirty *******.. Hate him.. Power play better wake up Boston Is getting dirty now score and punish them.. Rangers need Erskine badly as 6 d who can play and enforce

Yes, this is the type I agree with. Players who can actually play hockey. Clowe, Erskine or Regehr, get it done Slats.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
To all the girardi whiners, The guy has actually probably scored the most PP goals on the entire roster aside from gaborik and callahan idk what you're complaining about. Sure he's bad this year (when he's still recovering from whatever injuries he has) but past years he was probably the only guy willing to shoot the damn puck on the PP

nyrangers1991

Jan 19, 2013
London
It sucks lucic is such a man beast because id love someone to just absolutely annihilate him. I hope it doesn't make me a bad person that i'm hoping he gets caught in open ice with his head down at some point and he flounders about trying to remember "what are is a milan lucic be?"

Not that concussions are funny but he's an a**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad