OT: 119th Obsequious Banter Thread: April Foods Day

April Foods: Which food is/are among your favorite(s)? (Pick up to three)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Embiid

This show is now rated "PG"
May 27, 2010
Negadelphia
Got speared in the nuts at a beer league game tonight. Good times. Have felt nauseous for the two hours since it happened.

I'm too old for this shit.
I quit about 5 years ago....was starting to get too many freak injuries....groin pulls, massive sprains etc. No nad smashes though...that would put me over the top...

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
Got speared in the nuts at a beer league game tonight. Good times. Have felt nauseous for the two hours since it happened.

The lower divisions at our rinks are complete shit shows with idiots doing dangerous shit constantly. I play on a B team at a rink and its very competitive, much less stupid shit.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
The lower divisions at our rinks are complete shit shows with idiots doing dangerous shit constantly. I play on a B team at a rink and its very competitive, much less stupid shit.
This is pretty unusual in our league.

It' funny to me how the tension changed in our games when a lot of players on our team, and in the league in general, became dads.

This incident was completely unnecessary; I was just moving a guy in front of our net. He didn't like it and retaliated. :dunno:

Don't feel so good almost 20 hours later. Blah.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
This is pretty unusual in our league.

It' funny to me how the tension changed in our games when a lot of players on our team, and in the league in general, became dads.

This incident was completely unnecessary; I was just moving a guy in front of our net. He didn't like it and retaliated. :dunno:

Don't feel so good almost 20 hours later. Blah.
you do know..you are supposed to wear a cup right lol

• Wow
Reactions: CanadianFlyer88

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015

Apparently we had a goalie fight last night. He was skating out, but still a goalie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad