OT: 119th Obsequious Banter Thread: April Foods Day

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Foods: Which food is/are among your favorite(s)? (Pick up to three)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Absolutely, what a loser. Moved dangerously under braking at least twice. Glad to see McLaren finally being competitive, even if it took a RB pit-stop f***up to make this as exciting.

Perez, tho... Dude...
Then to complain and try to play victim. I hate him

Reactions: ellja3

Embiid

This show is rated "PG"
May 27, 2010
Negadelphia
“…Judges and Justices are servants of the law, not the other way around. Judges are like umpires. Umpires don’t make the rules, they apply them. The role of an umpire and a judge is critical. They make sure everybody plays by the rules, but it is a limited role. Nobody ever went to a ball game to see the umpire. ~Chief Justice John Roberts

Meanwhile:
-Roe v Wade
-Chevron U.S.A., Inc. v. Natural Resources Defense Council, Inc
-Presidential Immunity

More like this

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
So I dropped my phone at the bar last night and im getting white screened. Fortunately I paid for AppleCare+ for the first time in my life, however now i have to go into the god damn apple store and hope they dont ruin my whole day before i have to speak with a manager...i can feel the upcoming disappointment and rage inside of my body.

Kermit the Prog

Threadkiller
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Greenville, DE
So I dropped my phone at the bar last night and im getting white screened. Fortunately I paid for AppleCare+ for the first time in my life, however now i have to go into the god damn apple store and hope they dont ruin my whole day before i have to speak with a manager...i can feel the upcoming disappointment and rage inside of my body.

I don't use my phone for calls. I just send smoke signals. Oh, the laughs I have when it's a windy day...

Is it bad to wish the girls father or brother meets this shitbag in a dark alley somewhere?

200w.gif

Edit: Have I mentioned that automerge...

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Beryl, a coworker has a 1st week of July timeshare in Aruba. I remember him saying that Hurricanes always stay to the north since Aruba is so close to the So Amer coast. Looks like he was barely right this time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad