GDT: #11 | Flyers at Senators | November 5, 2022 | 7:00 PM | A Tire Shop on Palladium Drive | SN1, TVAS2, NBSCP, ESPN+, 97.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
If you ever crash your car into a bridge and you don't just not care, you also love it, it is time for therapy. Keep that in mind everyone.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Look at all these hits against the Flyers.

I was assured that everyone would be too terrified of Deslauriers to do that. Why is it happening?

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I’m glad he scored tonight. He should be here still. I will never get on board with the notion that it was time to move on from Giroux era. He wasn’t the problem. The problems are still here.
If the goal is to compete, which we know it is, then absolutely. The fact that Fletcher didn’t want him back is just further proof the guy is a f***ing idiot.

But I’m glad he’s gone. For his sake.

He deserves better than this shithole org and shithole fanbase. Now he at least has a non-zero chance of success and fans who appreciate him.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Giroux will pass like 90% of the time from that side with Debrincat as an option and despite knowing that they'll struggle to stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad