GDT: 11/9 Wild @ Hurricanes 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
If a game occurs between the Wild and the Hurricanes, do we automatically lose in a shootout because no goals are scored?

WHO

Carolina Hurricanes

Tlusty-Staal-Semin
Gerbe-Staal-Ruutu
Terry-Nash-Dwyer
Bowman-Malhotra-Dvorak

Sekera-Faulk
Harrison-Murphy
Bellemore-Hainsey

Peters
Who cares?

Minnesota Wild (Based on last game)

Parise-Koivu-Coyle
Niederreiter-Granlund-Pominville
Cooke-Brodziak-Fontaine
Heatley-Konopka-Mitchell

Suter-Brodin
Stoner-Spurgeon
Scandella-Prosser

Harding

WHAT

A struggle to determine who can obtain a 1-0 win.

WHEN

7:00PM

WHERE

PNC Arena

HOW

I heard that Kirk Muller told the team to not shoot the puck in the morning skate. Will confirm during the game.

*Might update later with Minnesota's lines for tonight, or if I think of something creative. That last part isn't very likely. Deal with it.*

Last edited:

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
Wild win 1-0. Ron Hainsey scores six goals, but they'll all be in a 120-round shootout.

I'll be there in section 103.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I have an extra for tonight, if anyone wants it let me know.

If it weren't my father's birthday dinner tonight, I'd take you up on that offer.

Also, eerie similarities between the two teams:

1. Led by a good two way center that often frustrates their respective fanbase with their inconsistency.

2. Solid 1st line winger with a nasty shot and an underrated defensive game. Just don't ask their former fanbase about them...

3. Defense is reliant on their young, high potential defenseman. One of the few defensemen the organization has drafted and developed that worked out well.

4. Surprising offense from a previous 3rd liner with a checkered past.

Last edited:

rocky7

DAT 13
Feb 9, 2013
God's country
very tough schedule up coming here obviously. not optimistic about any of them and can easily see another losing streak in the making. but, if they stick with the program and be persistent, playing with a phenomenal work ethic, miracles on ice can and do happen :sarcasm:.

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
Any points we get with Peters in net is improbable. But if the defense plays like it has been, I suppose, you never know.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Turns out I'm going tonight. My aunt is in town and proposed that we go to the game together.

Section 114 Row V Seats 6+7 on Stubhub for a total of $88. Not too bad.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
I will be at the Checkers game tonight, glad to be back home from Memphis. It was cut short, I was going to be there till 12/20 originally.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Well, hopefully Carolina does well in San Francisco tomorrow for when the Ducks come to town next Friday.

I know, I know, but they're close enough.

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I'm feeling decent mojo for this game, which will probably blow up and leave me butthurt or I'll get to witness the defensive game I'm expecting.

I predict an OTL unless something breaks and the puck starts going in for us.

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
I'll be in 333 with my neighbor... his first Canes game ever was the season opener and he loved it, so I had no trouble convincing him to come back. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad