Pre-Game Talk: 11/9 | Fishy, Fishy | Bruins v. New York Fishsticks | 7pm ET (Yahoo!) | NESN, 98.5 The Sports Hub

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Geekie hasn't really stood out but has been versatile in the lineup. I have the impression that he's the type of guy you won't notice what he really does until he's not there.

Their depth is really being tested so far. I'd guess Brown gets back in the lineup in his place, with heinen bumped up to the third line wing?

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Another man down? Cool. Cool.

Geekie hasn’t been flashy but I’ve liked his overall game and hustle. Gonna just need a little more out of whoever is out there now.

Ultimately, with this many guys injured I care less about the result and I’m more focused on how it looks. Show me SOMETHING is all i ask

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
Two shutdown teams head to head so it will likely end 8-7 :)

In all likelihood this will be a snooze fest won by specialty teams.

Reactions: Gordoff

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
I should be there.

I am having a problem with my left arm. Shooting pain from my elbow to my shoulder and thumb. I cannot bend the thumb at the knuckle and have tingling in first finger. I went last week to the doctor and took Methylprednisolone which worked well for 3 days and then the pain came back. Went to doctor again yesterday and am taking something else. It isn't as bad but still not good. I feel like I am falling apart.

IMO...for the price, he is a good deal.
I wish you a speedy recovery and healing, Ladyfan. It's always nice seeing you by the B's bench.

If it makes you feel any better, we are all getting older; I now leave a pair of reading glasses in every room. And even at that, I often can't see them to find them. ;)

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Is Jim going to keep a straight rotation of goalies the entire year or adjust it at some point to give Swayman some back to back starts?

Both have been great but Swayman has been notably sharper and I'd like to end the season with closer to a 60/40 workload for Sway.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
the c3ltics could go 80-0 and i wouldnt watch more than 5 minutes.
basketball is the most unwatchable sport to me.
id rather watch cornhole or darts
Yeah I can't get into it or baseball, although live both are a fun experience...oddly enough I find much more excitement in golf than those two sports

Reactions: Gordoff

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
I should be there.

I am having a problem with my left arm. Shooting pain from my elbow to my shoulder and thumb. I cannot bend the thumb at the knuckle and have tingling in first finger. I went last week to the doctor and took Methylprednisolone which worked well for 3 days and then the pain came back. Went to doctor again yesterday and am taking something else. It isn't as bad but still not good. I feel like I am falling apart.

IMO...for the price, he is a good deal.
Feel better soon LF. We don't want to put you on LTIR!

- Van Riemsdyk-Coyle-Frederic

I like the heavy line

- Heinen-Poitras-DeBrusk

Would be nice if Poitras and JDB would get some chemistry going. Maybe have a defensively responsible guy like Heinen there will be a nice balance for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad