Pre-Game Talk: 11/9 | Fishy, Fishy | Bruins v. New York Fishsticks | 7pm ET (Yahoo!) | NESN, 98.5 The Sports Hub

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK

Charlie McAvoy's last game out. My condolences to he and his family on the loss of his grandma (He posted on his Instagram yesterday)

Milestone Check In
Game 798 for Charlie Coyle.
Game 397 for Jake DeBrusk.

James Van Riemsdyk needs 1 point to reach the 600 point mark.
Charlie Coyle needs 2 points to reach the 400 point mark.
Brad Marchand needs 5 assists to reach the 55 assist mark.

1,000th Game Watch (number includes this game)
Brad Marchand - 960
James Van Riemsdyk - 953

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
1699447699021.png

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Would seem a little early to be making any thing out if what we're seeing so far.

Yep it absolutely is. There isn't enough separation from Boston to Tampa Bay to Pittsburgh to make a season long estimation.

My eye test guess on what advanced stats show would be Boston net minding winning a minimum of 3 games being in schedule order LA, Toronto and Dallas. Maybe Florida based on that first period dominance that resulted in what could have been a 3-0 instead of 2-0 lead for Florida.

Reactions: Kegs

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Who is going tomorrow?

I‘ll be in 306 if anyone is nearby and wants to say hi.

***but only if you’re not going to punch me for disliking Heinen

:)
I should be there.

I am having a problem with my left arm. Shooting pain from my elbow to my shoulder and thumb. I cannot bend the thumb at the knuckle and have tingling in first finger. I went last week to the doctor and took Methylprednisolone which worked well for 3 days and then the pain came back. Went to doctor again yesterday and am taking something else. It isn't as bad but still not good. I feel like I am falling apart.

More likely the Heinies would give you reams of analytical information explaining how great he is while slowly putting you to sleep
IMO...for the price, he is a good deal.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I should be there.

I am having a problem with my left arm. Shooting pain from my elbow to my shoulder and thumb. I cannot bend the thumb at the knuckle and have tingling in first finger. I went last week to the doctor and took Methylprednisolone which worked well for 3 days and then the pain came back. Went to doctor again yesterday and am taking something else. It isn't as bad but still not good. I feel like I am falling apart.

I hope you’re fully healed soon!

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
I should be there.

agree, he has been a good 12/13/14 forward. I can live with a Lucic-Beecher-Heinen 4th line. Would prefer Duhaime or Kolesar on the right but they need more grit up the line up more and on D. Been happy with Wotherspoon so far.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
I should be there.

Hope you feel better soon!

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I should be there.

Wish you all the best LF and hopefully you find something that relieves your pain soon

hrdpuk

Fossa
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
Kentucky
I should be there.

Hope you're feeling better and can enjoy the game.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I should be there.

hope you feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad