Pre-Game Talk: 11/6 | Game 12 | BruinsDo Dallas | Bruins @ Dallas Stars | 8pm ET | NESN, 98.5 FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK

full

Bruins D right now

full

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Not making the trip this year. Mondays are difficult and Dallas is still collectively drunk over their World Series win. Still waiting on that high speed rail from Houston to Dallas, but by then I may be too old. ;)

I said when the McAvoy suspension was announced, on the heels of Grzelcyk's injury, that four out of eight points without CM would be good. They are halfway there.

Simple, road hockey, bend but don't break; Swayman stands on his head.

The Stars have the best goal song in hockey. But if the B's players want to rock out to it, I'll send them a link. I would send them a CD, but most are probably too young to know what one is. ;)

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
This whole Daylight Saving Time thing has thrown me for a loop, so there’s a decent chance I make it through a period or two of this tonight.
I hate daylight savings.
Doesn’t time fly? Tyler seguin is a 14th year NHL vet. Just sounds wrong
He is past his prime already. Time flies. At the end of the day Reilly Smith for seguin wasn’t even that bad when you look at both their careers.

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
We know if Forbort goes tonight?

If I have this right Charlie can play Saturday, Lauko can play Tampa the 20th, and Lucic/Gryz are out at least until the Rangers on the 25th.

Having Charlie and Forbort in for the Habs Saturday will be nice, I must say.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Tough with so many starters missing, but I hope they’re all looking forward to a chance to get back on track.

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad