BRUINS GDT GAME 22 | Ready, Set, Reset | Bruins vs. Sharks | NESN, 98.5 FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK

Thanks Alicat
giphy.gif

hrdpuk

Fossa
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
Kentucky
I don't often make predictions but I have one for this game .

Marchand takes a cheap dangerous hit (miraculously not injured ) Bruins empty the bench everyone is on the ice including JM and the rest of the staff even Sophia . SJS also on the ice in . Fans get on the ice acting mostly as paramedics . CNN interrupts their normal coverage for an NHL special . An hour later everyone is ejected . 3 days later B's receive news they've been suspended for the rest of the season, Jacob's threatens to sue.

*Jack has a seizure Brick administers first and he recovers

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Ehh, hopefully they win.

I'm just not psyched on the type of game they seem to be keen on playing these days. Not a fan of watching them get pushed around, cry to the refs while the fanbase does the same thing. It's just not enjoyable hockey to me and gets me more frustrated than I want to admit. I'll toss the game on in the background and do some house work.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Ehh, hopefully they win.

I'm just not psyched on the type of game they seem to be keen on playing these days. Not a fan of watching them get pushed around, cry to the refs while the fanbase does the same thing. It's just not enjoyable hockey to me and gets me more frustrated than I want to admit. I'll toss the game on in the background and do some house work.

if you take a step back, you might realize you're doing just as much crying. As someone that tries to stay pretty even keeled, that's what I'm observing. This is nothing against you but sometimes it's good to check something out from 10 thousand feet.

you can always put people on ignore that have a shtick re always complaining about the ref's rather than analyzing what the bruins are doing.

They should win this one, but they also "should" have won Monday - however I will tell you I thought they would lose that one and I feel 75/25 that theyll win tonight so my eight ball says "most likely"

Reactions: lopey

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
if you take a step back, you might realize you're doing just as much crying. As someone that tries to stay pretty even keeled, that's what I'm observing. This is nothing against you but sometimes it's good to check something out from 10 thousand feet.

you can always put people on ignore that have a shtick re always complaining about the ref's rather than analyzing what the bruins are doing.

They should win this one, but they also "should" have won Monday - however I will tell you I thought they would lose that one and I feel 75/25 that theyll win tonight so my eight ball says "most likely"
Oh, I absolutely admit I get a little carried away when it comes to the points I'm trying to make or my opinions. I feel like I'm more frustrated than they are.

Ultimately I'm just not finding their brand of hockey enjoyable these days, even in some of their wins.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Oh, I absolutely admit I get a little carried away when it comes to the points I'm trying to make or my opinions. I feel like I'm more frustrated than they are.

Ultimately I'm just not finding their brand of hockey enjoyable these days, even in some of their wins.

one positive thing I would say to that effect is Monty's comments today regarding the last 7 games even during wins he hasn't liked their lack of checking and making it easy on other teams. So the coach sees it and we will see if the team responds.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB

Your just old school .Losing Lucic was a kick in nads because instead of everyone growing 2 inches they shrunk.

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
TRANSITION YEAR

People in here need to relax. We knew what this year would be, and they're outperforming that. Let's enjoy what we've got. Mega cap space is next year and yutes a year older. This isn't 22-23 anymore. This is something else.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
There's definitely old school in me, mind you I'm only 33 - I'm just not a fan of this style, especially when I used to make fun of other teams who would often get pushed around by the Bruins, lol.
You want old school, I will tell you what drove me nuts at 1st but not as much now.Adopting that junior mentality of skating past bench and high fiving the players then goalie.Get back to centre ice and high five if you win :laugh:Of course I can remember entire bench jumping on ice to celebrate goals which was far worse.

Reactions: Gordoff and KWbruin

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I remember that time in which I got on Butch for not letting his lines develop chemistry. Little did I know what awaited.

Will be very interesting to see how the team responds to 3 losses in a row. They're saying the right things. Will that translate to play on the ice? Certainly hope so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad