GDT: 11/3 GAME #10 - BRUINS at Tampa Bay | NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
12-11 scoring chances in favour of Boston on Tampa's feed. Wonder how NESN has it scored, seems like we've had quite a few more.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Another good period from the Bs. 3-2 lead on the road vs arguably the best team in the NHL is not too shabby.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
I hope Acciari did something before that. Or it's the worst call of all time.

Except maybe high-sticking yourself/team mate and getting a PP.

I rewound it ( been doing that a bit lately it seems)... there was nothing before thathit along the boards..

Whoever called that penalty is drunk...awful phantom call

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Still scratching my head on that Acciari penalty.

On NESN they didn't show it from the angle the ref saw, so I'm assuming he saw something the replay missed. Didn't look like a penalty from the TV replay angles, but I'm willing to give the refs the benefit of the doubt since they have been calling a pretty solid game.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
That penalty on Acciari was just sad, I swear this league wants to ban hitting eventually.

Our 3rd line is arguably the worst in Bruins history, all are 4th liners, well maybe Nash and Kuraly, Hayes looks like a ECL player. Seeing Julien throw him out on the PP defies all logic and sanity.

Team is working hard, hope we can hold on against a very talented team.

What The Puck

Future GM
Feb 12, 2014
Northeast
These intermission interviews are always terrible. They never ask a good question.

It goes something like this:
"What do you have to do to get that power play turned around?"

"Well, I think we get the puck down low and finish our chances. When we move our feet, we give ourselves a chance to win. "

"There you have it Jack and Brick, back to you."

What I would like to hear is,

"Can you walk us through the play, what you saw on the ice and how you set it up?"
"What part of the net are you aiming at?"
"Another penalty? What are you thinking?"

pierre gagnon*

Mar 15, 2013
St. Catharines
Just thinking how Marchand is in a completely different mindset as a player this year. Chara it is huge good to see the big guy healthy and playing simple finally. Add to that Marshy not doing the dumb stuff anymore, it was big for him missing the outdoor game. Changed his outlook and on ice discipline. With Rask being a steady rock and Carlo a true gem they can turn some heads. Need to get a 3rd line and get Krech/Krug going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad