GDT: 11/28/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
Awful end to night for Hawks

Not really, they were outplayed badly after the 1st on the last game of a long road trip and the second of back to back games against a great team.
Seabrook had a comedy moment gifting a goal to the Kings and then OT was amazing.

Overall good road trip, 3-1-2.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Not really, they were outplayed badly after the 1st on the last game of a long road trip and the second of back to back games against a great team.
Seabrook had a comedy moment gifting a goal to the Kings and then OT was amazing.

Overall good road trip, 3-1-2.

I simply hate losing to Kings

I am still bitter about game 7 ,, I hate going into OT vs them

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Like someone said earlier, that game did feel like a battle of the heavyweights.

Do people actually dislike 3-on-3? Or are they just trying to be a contrarian?

Edit: I found you

It's entertaining and fun as a neutral fan. But, it's kind of a dumb way to lose a point for the losing team. With all that open space it is a **** show.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
When these 2 get together always an entertaining game. They respect each other, and games are clean but physical and up and down the ice.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Something about being down 2-0 to the Hawks never seems to phase them. Great comeback and that OT was insane, Kane was just left flatfooted when Gaborik got the pass, game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad