GDT: 11/26/15 | Americans click here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
For our American friends from HFBoards....

120915_pc.jpg

Capture_zpsr52jpijs.png

And you don't heff to be maderator to post in this thread. Everyone is welcome here.

Last edited:

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Growing up in NC, my parents always did pork for thanksgiving and saved comically over sized turkeys for Christmas. A tradition I still practice. Started smoking my pork butt yesterday and got my Alabama white sauce ready to go. Also got some yams, salad and mozza sticks (don't judge me :laugh:)

Tonite, we feast :)

Aceonfire*

The real Thanksgiving happened in October. :sarcasm:

Enjoy your Turkey folks.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I was wondering, why don't the Canadian teams play each other today. I get there might be Americans on those teams but Canada doesn't celebrate thanksgiving today. It would also give a sports option other than football.

I'm also bummed I'm going out tomorrow and missing a lot of the day hockey.

With that being said, happy thanksgiving to those celebrating.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I was wondering, why don't the Canadian teams play each other today. I get there might be Americans on those teams but Canada doesn't celebrate thanksgiving today. It would also give a sports option other than football.

I'm also bummed I'm going out tomorrow and missing a lot of the day hockey.

With that being said, happy thanksgiving to those celebrating.

I think if you ask the question "why aren't Canadian teams playing today?" and "why are Canadian teams playing tomorrow (during the day)?" you'd get the same answer. The NHL seems to be only concerned with US viewers.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I think if you ask the question "why aren't Canadian teams playing today?" and "why are Canadian teams playing tomorrow (during the day)?" you'd get the same answer. The NHL seems to be only concerned with US viewers.

No I'm just asking about tonight. Wish the NHL would do a better job maybe spreading out the schedule some.

GreatStateofHockey

Oct 2, 2011

There are American players that play on Canadian NHL teams that want to spend the holiday with their families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad