GDT: 11/24/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

white galaxy*

44 ball in the side pocket

chiasson great pass . ive been waiting years for some smart bank shot passing

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Stars have assists on 4 of the Senators goals, just awful.

The defense has looked discombobulated when Demers hasn't been in the lineup, he's the glue that holds them together.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Feel bad for Niemi. Even though he didn't make any big saves, i wouldn't fully blame him for tonight.

Stars defense didn't really help him at all.

Aceonfire*

Ducks are just dominating right now.

Rambo has to stand on his head.

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
I know stars fans probably hated it but that was my favorite game of the season haha, stars are crazy good and I didn't know how good Benn was before this game.. Tons of quality chances at both ends of the ice even if the shots were one-sided.

Aceonfire*

"People in Edmonton are going to be sour about it but I still like Bennett more than Draisaitl"

Well **** you too Doug.

LowSodium

Jan 4, 2015
Dallas
I know stars fans probably hated it but that was my favorite game of the season haha, stars are crazy good and I didn't know how good Benn was before this game.. Tons of quality chances at both ends of the ice even if the shots were one-sided.

Yeah, Benn can take over a game when he wants/needs to. Goalies and defense never really gave him a chance to keep the game alive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad