Post-Game Talk: 11/22/17 | Canucks 5 @ Penguins 2 | We have a fun team to watch

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Boeser's shot is looking lethal as f***. Gives the goalie very little time to think or read.

Not Kucherov level yet but still, very impressive.

rune74

Oct 10, 2008
Good point, but people seem to be taking Murray's comments a little too close to heart.

Of course a goaltender would say the opposing players got lucky... That's what I would want my goaltenders attitude to be too.

I agree, beats asking for his tires to be pumped.

CpatainCanuck

Sep 18, 2008
How good can Boeser be? He's on a 40 goal, 80+ point pace after 20 games in his rookie season. And the eye test shows those points and goals didn't come by fluke. I think he may regress a little in the back half of the season, but what can he do in his prime years? Can he reach 50 goals? 100 points?

Oliewud

May 13, 2013
Good point, but people seem to be taking Murray's comments a little too close to heart.

Of course a goaltender would say the opposing players got lucky... That's what I would want my goaltenders attitude to be too.

he just came off as a whiner to me.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
How good can Boeser be? He's on a 40 goal, 80+ point pace after 20 games in his rookie season. And the eye test shows those points and goals didn't come by fluke. I think he may regress a little in the back half of the season, but what can he do in his prime years? Can he reach 50 goals? 100 points?
I’m thinking he’s going to slow down somewhat But a 25-30 goal, 45-50 point rookie season would be fantastic . We gotta remember that he hasn’t gone through an entire season yet in the NHL and it is really taxing as the seasons ramps up later on.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Wow. Sedins and Virtanen are horrid. 0 creativity and offence.

Can’t blame coach TG for not playing them much.

Nomobo

Feb 20, 2015
Victoria
No, it’s the game day. Happy to help you if you’re lost.

I'm fine thanks but I question why you insist on steering the conversation towards slagging management.
I support the team and don't care much about management one way or the other.

Reactions: nucks88

The Stig

Rest In Peace Johnny Gaudreau
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.

Not enough tire pumping

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
I’m thinking he’s going to slow down somewhat But a 25-30 goal, 45-50 point rookie season would be fantastic . We gotta remember that he hasn’t gone through an entire season yet in the NHL and it is really taxing as the seasons ramps up later on.

Especially as it’s been a pattern for NCAA guys to slow down given the college season is much shorter.

M2Beezy

Love ya Grubster
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Wow. Sedins and Virtanen are horrid. 0 creativity and offence.

Can’t blame coach TG for not playing them much.

Virtanen is playing fine but playing with two guys who are way passed their prime. I was the biggest Virtanen basher here and Im sure Roony can confirm that but hes played pretty good imo this year so far

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad