GDT: 11/16 Sabres v. Senators, 7:00PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
we have already lost 6 in a row
OK I lost count. We have an actual chance to go winless for an entire month and the person responsible for engineering this travesty will face no consequences whatsoever. Watching this game it hits you: freaking Dorian forced to get rid of all his good players did a better job of putting together a team than the guy running us. Disgrace.

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
Oh it's definitely not just the coach, but hes also making really poor personnel decisions all year
Not sure what you mean. Line combos? Sitting Miller/Gilmour? The personnel decisions are made by Botterill about who comes up or stays down from Roch.

Reactions: Daz28

threeVo

Jan 5, 2010
Tampa
Is that for real? That’s insane.
92174EAA-62D8-4A5C-8EB0-CE70B680A9DC.jpeg

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
OK I lost count. We have an actual chance to go winless for an entire month and the person responsible for engineering this travesty will face no consequences whatsoever. Watching this game it hits you: freaking Dorian forced to get rid of all his good players did a better job of putting together a team than the guy running us. Disgrace.
Bro, how do you know for a fact Kim's not pissed??

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Not sure what you mean. Line combos? Sitting Miller/Gilmour? The personnel decisions are made by Botterill about who comes up or stays down from Roch.

Mostly in game stuff, overplaying risto, overplaying sobotka, refusal to split up jack and sam, treatment of Dahlin

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Mitts doesn’t have wingers

meanwhile asplund walks half the sens roster and a t shirt girl to create a scoring chance
Yeah I was trying to explain how Mittlestadt cant carry play or create. This game just demonstrates it more when Asplund is making that 4th line look decent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad