ygqofxt.png

AoMevzr.png

ynFliCi.png

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Let's go :bolts!!

Please don't suck! :puppy: Especially on a night where we want to see 400!!

Enjoy the game, those who are attending. If it had been at 7 pm, I'd be able to be there, but we're celebrating my mother-in-law's 80th birthday this afternoon. Fortunately she's always treated me like one of her own beloved daughters so it's not like it will be torture or anything. Probably will be able to turn on a tv to watch the game somewhere in the house.
:cheers:

Reactions: NatoGhost

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
After consulting the holy charts of the Apostle, Jan Rutta. I have concluded that without the Apostle in the line up playing 18:51 in this game with a dZS of 64%, we are doomed to fail. Clasp your hands for mercy. In the charts we believe, in the Apostle we trust.

Reactions: AlwaysSunnyInTampa

Pucker Factor 10

Serious guy who doesn't take things too seriously
Oct 26, 2019
The Frozen Tundra of Nanook
Let's go :bolts!!

Please don't suck! :puppy: Especially on a night where we want to see 400!!

Enjoy the game, those who are attending. If it had been at 7 pm, I'd be able to be there, but we're celebrating my mother-in-law's 80th birthday this afternoon. Fortunately she's always treated me like one of her own beloved daughters so it's not like it will be torture or anything. Probably will be able to turn on a tv to watch the game somewhere in the house.
:cheers:

That's outstanding! Congratulations to her. Hopefully a day to remember 2 remarkable milestones.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Just got home and I'm ready to watch the team again. I'm already missing last weekend.

Pucker Factor 10

Serious guy who doesn't take things too seriously
Oct 26, 2019
The Frozen Tundra of Nanook
The other night was Military Appreciation Night. I hereby declare that it's Military Appreciation DAY. I figure that should be worth at least 6 in the net, the average between the 3 they put up vs. PIT 10/23 and the 9 they put up the other night vs. NYR.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
After consulting the holy charts of the Apostle, Jan Rutta. I have concluded that without the Apostle in the line up playing 18:51 in this game with a dZS of 64%, we are doomed to fail. Clasp your hands for mercy. In the charts we believe, in the Apostle we trust.
If we lose, it is because we in the fanbase have failed the Apostle.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Let's say CV doesn't stay on Stammer's line. What do you think Coop's action is going to be? I don't think they'll bring Volkov back, and breaking up any of the other 3 lines seems pointless considering how well everyone else is playing.

Been thinking about this, but do we try to make a play early for a top 6 winger to play on that line? We'd have to move salary with it, and a lot of it seems unreasonable in the short term and long term.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I find it amusing that the same day the Bolts had a STEM event for kids, the Dallas Stars mascot was at a Flat Earth convention trying to argue the Earth is a cube.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad