GDT: 11/16/13 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Phoenix

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Loss sucks but they have some time before the next game to get cooper to get them ready and make sure we don't drop 2 in a row.

Detroit, Montreal & Pittsburgh all lost but leafs win so not that bad as we don't lose much ground in the standings.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
This was a bad game by all means. Team looked slow and out of place for most the night. I will let it slide simply because of the volume of games they had this week. It doesn't get any easier, but they are allowed to go 3-2, especially in a week with all these quality opponents. This road trip is going to beat us up, an if we go 1-3 on it, I would be happy.

Big thing is how Bishop responds. If he is a true #1, he will come out and be his dominate self against the Kings. He cant let this bad outing effect him.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
I blame this loss 100% on the ****ing idiots at Bright House that couldn't think of any explanation as to why they couldn't find the Lightning game in their database. Forced me to watch it on a stream and this is what happens. **** you Bright House.

Ya it was on a weird as hell channel tonight for some reason...

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Ya it was on a weird as hell channel tonight for some reason...

It was supposed to be on CW44 but I couldn't find it and customer service couldn't find it in their database. They were completely dumbfounded by this.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I hate saturdays for some reason my teams are taking a whipping in all sports on saturdays so knew this could be another one so left the post:) I was happy I did.

I want to congratulate you all though. I expected this post to be much worse:) I am proud of you all honestly. Is one game against another very hott team like us at home. They been doing this all year lol. So I figured would be tough we got behind the eight ball bishop let in a gofer goal and the first 25 minutes was purely dreadful:)

Yet after that we equaled them actually outplayed them. Unfortunately went back to bad behavior of no showing up right off the bat and a good hot team at home made us pay dearly for it. They did same thing to detroit at least smith didnt get a goal:)

Now I want everyone to think on this there is always positives to look at. Salo dropped hedman getting some power play time? Brewer playing well. Gudas and carle were bad but carle had 4 blocks gudas 4 hits. Top line was bad but got a goal.

A lot to take away from a game like this honestly. We will have great swings look like most incredible team ever and than one of stupidest lol I said this people. Its happening we got to live through it.

I want to say I am very happy with how you all handled this honestly. This is our biggest test this road trip I said that last month after like st louis. This was time I looked at us and said ok we could be in trouble there.

I expect us to bounce back. I expect this team to keep doing that and to make more mistakes and to keep fighting which they did. We did look tired. Yet they did a good job they came out right off back right on us. No space. They deserve a lot of the respect they do not get. We are the better team in my opinion though we just had too many games in a row and being on road after all those games to a tough hot team is always not the best scenario:)

I have even stopped with doubting how stevie or cooper uses the players.

Look at last night? Who played bad? 1st line? Carle and gudas honestly played bad but carle had 4 blocks?. Drops salo to play with brewer and brewer has plus 2. Plays sustr and hedman and sustr is plus one.

Just man I want you all to start paying attention? Do you get even when we stink up the joint do not play even a 10th to potential how much good you can pull up each game? I dont remember a team in a long time I could say that about?

I mean after our PK went 1 for like 30 we give up 2? Get in hole but play them equal besides those 3-0 goals?

Lots to look forward to:) Very happy for JT and Panik maybe now panik will explode he has that in him. JT has been simply WONDERFUL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad