GDT: 11/11/2015

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Another Penguin losing their temper and a Hab diving.

Pens acting like babies, Canadiens diving every chance they get. Hockey at its best!

Crosby with a small shove on Flash(for no reason I think), Flash goes down like he was sniped. NHL really needs to start scanning for pellet guns in the stands

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
I have to ask you, what to you think of this game so far? (entertainment wise that is)

I watched the first, quite boring.

Watched some parts of the 2nd, decent game but you can still see how locked Malkin, Crosby and Kessel are to show their talents.

Honestly the Montreal games surprisingly tend to be among the best ones this year.Still could be much better.

The problem is that games such as this one are among the best games around, they should be about average.

Serenade

Feb 5, 2008
Weren't all pens goals deflections tonight? Or just two?

Nevermind, forgot about first goal

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
Wow I get that the refs don't want to decide the game but that was blatant interference by Montreal allowing them to clear the puck.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
What the **** is wrong with Crosby?? The pass goes behind him and he doesn't even make an effort to turn around and try to retrieve it.

This is getting really weird with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad