BRUINS GDT 10/8 GAME 1 (Approximately 7:30 PM) - Season 101 Begins - ESPN, ESPN+, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
You think this is on him? lol

Give me a break, this team is pathetic in from of him. This D is playing like 6 Carlos
Yeah you can’t blame all of it on him. He’s supposed to be a backup. A normal backup, not what we had the last two seasons, the players need to support them more. They are not at all.

Cam14b

Jan 8, 2018
The B's have too many no talent bigs who take bad penalties trying to show some fire, Marchy looks cooked, Pasta looks disinterested, and Macavoy needs to continue to attempt to take over the game. Give him Zadorov amd let him roam.
Swayman needs to play 65+ games...

Reactions: Ozzy Osbourne

bruinsfan1968

Make America United Again! Save our Democracy!
May 6, 2019
It takes time to for the lines to build chemistry, and they haven't had that, so I don't know what folks are expecting.
The team has had major roster changes two years in a row, got to be patient.

Reactions: Ladyfan

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
You think this is on him? lol

Give me a break, this team is pathetic in from of him. This D is playing like 6 Carlos

There is a middle ground between his fault and a strong game. Much further from strong game. His team knows he has no idea where the puck is 50% of the time.

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
The B's have too many no talent bigs who take bad penalties trying to show some fire, Marchy looks cooked, Pasta looks disinterested, and Macavoy needs to continue to attempt to take over the game. Give him Zadorov amd let him roam.
Swayman needs to play 65+ games...
I'm sure he's gonna earn that 8.25 million.

Reactions: Cam14b

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
Yeah you can’t blame all of it on him. He’s supposed to be a backup. A normal backup, not what we had the last two seasons, the players need to support them more. They are not at all.
Other than one goal, its his p***y D core not locking down sticks or knocking down Panther players. They are intimidated, too many soft players on this roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad