BRUINS GDT 10/8 GAME 1 (Approximately 7:30 PM) - Season 101 Begins - ESPN, ESPN+, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Florida plays nothing fancy. Shoot. Get the rebound. Chase it down . Hit.
More determined than us.
Everytime they come up ice theres a scoring chance.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
First 2 aren't on him but Korpisalo can't give up 3 and 4. The team grabbed some momentum, you gotta make some saves
I completely disagree on the fourth goal. That was bullshit luck. The original shot went into the crowd And bennett released it before he could even see it. And then it was a seeing eye shot.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
rough-day.gif

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Its just the first game so not going to get too upset. But I said Bussi was better.
Korpisalo can be buried and then bought out or traded in the offseason. We got all the long term pieces under the cap.

Can't wait to start Bussi when Swayman missed the preseason. I'd even consider it Thursday.

Sweeney might even be able to trade Korpisalo at some point with an asset and retaining some money.

Don't play Sway tonight they could run him if his GAA gets torched it will create bad blood after the contract situation finally ended. If they score 10 goals it is what it is. At least we got 1 and won't be shut out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad