Pre-Game Talk: 10/8 GAME 1 (Approximately 7:15 PM) - Season 101 Begins - ESPN, ESPN+, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Complaining about the officials before the first puck is even dropped.

Classic.
I’m not sure I’ll be able to watch so I’ll get my reps in early.
94tn7c.gif

Mad-Marcus

Apr 26, 2002
Seacoast, NH
Talk about making a big deal out of nothing....
You consider a breach of trust between a coach and player, not a big deal, I guess you're wired to let everything roll off your back. I f it was private, but to make it public show a lack of integrity.
I hope the other take of it being ahead is a possibility, but that doesn't make sense, being that Swayman has faced NCAA shooters for the last 3-4 weeks.
There's a reason guys have trouble coming in from the AHL or college. It's the speed of the game.

I stand by my comment, it was irresponsible and serves no purpose. Maybe Burn Book Baby is begging to start due to the pressure of all $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.:sarcasm:

Last edited:
Reactions: BMC

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
We had 8 (!) guys near or above 20 goals last year - the idea that secondary scoring was absent, or that it’s a lock it will be this year, is plain old dumb

Pasta, Coyle, Zacha, Marchy are strong bets for 20+

Geekie, Freddie and Elias are fair bets

Braz is an outside shot to hit it
Agree but in playoffs it disappears

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I would rather some of these guy play over their heads when the playoffs start. Guys like Coyle and Zacha.

I think Brad will have a hard time reaching 20 goals playing with Coyle and Geekie if that's the line. Plus his health.
Even if Brad was in his prime, I don’t like the Coyle - Marchand combo . I don’t think they are a good fit chemistry wise. Brazeau has much better hockey sense than Geekie . He’d be the guy I would try with them but I’m not the coach so .

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
You consider a breach of trust between a coach and player, not a big deal, I guess you're wired to let everything roll off your back. I f it was private, but to make it public show a lack of integrity.
I hope the other take of it being ahead is a possibility, but that doesn't make sense, being that Swayman has faced NCAA shooters for the last 3-4 weeks.
There's a reason guys have trouble coming in from the AHL or college. It's the speed of the game.

I stand by my comment, it was irresponsible and serves no purpose. Maybe Burn Book Baby is begging to start due to the pressure of all $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.:sarcasm:

Korpisalo was named the starter for game 1 before Swayman was signed. Most likely a ploy by management to let Sway know they were ready to move on without him.

Korpisalo's not a dope. He knows the situation. I'm sure there was more conversation than reported. Anyway, he's in no position to be complaining about anything.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad