GDT: 10/8/15 - Minnesota @ Colorado - 8:00 p.m. CDT - NBCSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
had to listen to the colorado slob job the whole lead up to the game, then give it away in the first lol

pathetic

Eple

It ain't easy being
Mar 7, 2010
Turku
I'm already looking for a new club to support.

Should I go with Buffalo? I'd go with Tampa but I don't wanna appear too bandwagoney.

Loopy0ne

ugg
Jul 4, 2011
They caught our tired guys twice for long periods of time... Conditioning for some may be suspect...

tumblr_inline_mlmzgnqno11qz4rgp.gif

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
Yeo ought to peel the paint off the walls.

I'm gonna go find myself a drink.

No he shouldn't. Ask any coach, you can't chew out the squad whenever they play bad. Eventually they tune you out if all they hear is an ass chewing when things go wrong.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
No he shouldn't. Ask any coach, you can't chew out the squad whenever they play bad. Eventually they tune you out if all they hear is an ass chewing when things go wrong.

Yeah, I think being a professional coach/manager requires a lot of finesse.

First game of the season, I think going in there with a calm demeanor, trying to figure out how to get back into the game would be the way to go.

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali

Ya but wouldn't you like to just walk in there and rip them to shreds. That would be fun. Couldn't start off a period any worse.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
Ya but wouldn't you like to just walk in there and rip them to shreds. That would be fun. Couldn't start off a period any worse.

Great way to lose a locker room right away by doing it. Period 1 of game 1 is not a time to lose it.

Loopy0ne

ugg
Jul 4, 2011
I had a bad feeling about Dubs and the team tonight in thin air Colorado for the first game. But, maybe they can come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad