IMG_9493.jpeg

IMG_9492.gif

Jarod Tinordi on waivers
IMG_9494.jpeg
IMG_9495.jpeg

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Currently watching the Hawks/Minny replay on 62.2 and the quality is fine, actually.

Edit: And as soon as I said that... I'm losing signal constantly. It's just constant buffering/lag.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Jesus. This isn't watchable on either channel for me. I just keep buffering, losing signal, going pixelated, etc.

f*** the Hawks for this shit. And f*** Reinsdorf because this stupidity has his name written all over it.

So looks like I'll be buying a VPN and watching on ESPN+ all season. Or just not watching.

Reactions: ytsejam and Pez68

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Jesus. This isn't watchable on either channel for me. I just keep buffering, losing signal, going pixelated, etc.

f*** the Hawks for this shit. And f*** Reinsdorf because this stupidity has his name written all over it.

So looks like I'll be buying a VPN and watching on ESPN+ all season. Or just not watching.
ESPN+ is absolutely fantastic. NordVPN has a great deal right now where you're paying like $3 a month for the next two years.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Is it really unwatchable with a digital antenna...?
Yes. It's choppy, goes pixelated every 5-10 seconds, and AT LEAST once every 30 seconds it goes to just "No signal" on my TV for anywhere from 5 seconds up to a minute. I timed it. I tried both channels. Same shit. I even opened my blinds in the window 6 feet from my TV(LOf***INGL) and same shit. Antenna is already being returned to Amazon.

The Hawks should pat themselves on the back for bringing the organization back to the days of Dollar Bill and no Hawks on TV.

And with this all said, I'm actually in an area that shows as green for what should be my antenna signal strength.

So yeah, to be fair, the picture quality was actually fine. I just didn't have that picture for more than 5-10 seconds at a time without problems. :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dead Meat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad