GDT: 10/4/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Carolina [Preseason Game 6]

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
certain people here keep telling me sheary would dominate the ahl compared to someone like groshev yet he looks worse than actual ahl players every single game. i guess it’s just preseason but it’s not like he plays any better in the regular season

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Lilleberg has been very solid this game. I still think he's #7 on the depth chart, but his game has settled after a rough start to the preseason. Only Bolts player to play in every preseason game so far

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Lilleberg has been very solid this game. I still think he's #7 on the depth chart, but his game has settled after a rough start to the preseason. Only Bolts player to play in every preseason game so far
if moser is on the top pair i would think lilleberg raddysh is the bottom pair. him and perbix are probably both valued about as much

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
certain people here keep telling me sheary would dominate the ahl compared to someone like groshev yet he looks worse than actual ahl players every single game. i guess it’s just preseason but it’s not like he plays any better in the regular season

Judging a 10 year NHL vet in preseason lmao. Nobody cares about pre-season except the guys on the ropes and you apparently.

Groshev is barely managing half the numbers Sheary put up in the AHL at the same age :laugh:

Last edited:

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
What is the hype around Groshev based around? He's a few months away from turning 23 so not exactly some super young talent at this point, could never cut it in the KHL (which is of a significantly lower quality than a few years back), and his AHL numbers are nothing to write home about. Is there something behind his mediocre production that should be looked into?

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
What is the hype around Groshev based around? He's a few months away from turning 23 so not exactly some super young talent at this point, could never cut it in the KHL (which is of a significantly lower quality than a few years back), and his AHL numbers are nothing to write home about. Is there something behind his mediocre production that should be looked into?

He skates fast in pre-season.

Producing decent numbers in the minors is like bare minimum, Maroon is pretty much a career 4th liner and he was a top-3 AHL scorer when he was Groshev's age. Generally not a good sign if you can't produce offense in weak leagues. Goncalves is already a better version of him and they're the same age.

Last edited:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
He's a main character right now. Playing on a line with Geekie has gotten him increased attention.

We don't really talk about Ylonen, Gauthier, or Goncalves. Gauthier can only go back to junior hockey. We're keeping him from an in-progress QMJHL season, so he must have some sort of shot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad