GDT: 10/27/24 Hawks @ Stars 7pm CHSN

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I didn't like doubling up on Teuvo and Bertuzzi. Felt like they were trying to accelerate the rebuild just by spending money. Bertuzzi is not a guy that can carry you.
Bedard needed help. It was no secret.

UFA class didn't have a ton of options.

We can all agree bringing back Turbo was fantastic.

But we also would have complained even more if that was the only major forward addition.

Personally I wanted Duclair, but again there wasn't much out there. In that context, the Bertuzzi signing made sense.

Dead Meat

Apr 27, 2004
It’s game 9 and it’s not like they’re struggling because they’re just off with their passing.

They’re terrible and spending a few bucks on some depth forwards is basically making no difference thanks to one of the worst coaching staffs in the league.

Yeah - that was the plan.

I still plan on watching them...

Geoist

May 1, 2015
I was happy about the Bertuzzi signing. He’s nothing. This roster is full of a bunch of nothing.

Eh, I know Bert is getting a lot of hate rn, but I think he's been fine, just not getting much puckluck.

Soooo many opportunities to shoot... and then they give it to Jones to fire from the blue line. *sigh*

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Eh, I know Bert is getting a lot of hate rn, but I think he's been fine, just not getting much puckluck.

Soooo many opportunities to shoot... and then they give it to Jones to fire from the blue line. *sigh*
He has absolute bricks for hands.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Jamie Benn and Tyler Seguin have been in the nhl for 58 years

He has no hands

GIADF

Not A Mod
Aug 17, 2024
Jumbled lines or Kurashev demoted? I didn’t notice how he wound up with Smith and Maroon there.

Ad

Ad

Ad