Pre-Game Talk: 10/26 8:00 PM - GAME #7 - BRUINS at New York Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
Agreed. Like honestly does this game have to happen?

This team needs a shake up because I'm not looking forward to a season that in anyway reminds me of the last two

i wouldn't worry about it, they won't be anywhere near a playoff spot in March, so they won't be able to choke in humiliating fashion

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I'm really glad I only saw the first period last night.

I feel bad for Subban he seems to be under a cloud.

McIntyre was pretty good - he looked very much the part of NHL goalie. Very poised great angles quick - loves his reactions. I think there will be a silver lining in this game. This was college hockey best goalie 2014

Glad I was sitting sears behind him to see it - very impressed

mjlee

Feb 25, 2006
It really is a pity that you guys can't pry Nylander from Toronto. He and Pastrnak had sick chemistry in Sweden as well as being BBFs. Nylander has said he has never had any chemistry like he did with Pasta, not even with Matthews.

Sorry, youtube link doesn't work, here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv5_dA0UFt0

Last edited:

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
It really is a pity that you guys can't pry Nylander from Toronto. He and Pastrnak had sick chemistry in Sweden as well as being BBFs. Nylander has said he has never had any chemistry like he did with Pasta, not even with Matthews.

Nylander is real deal.Silky smoothe.

dzd ncnfzd

Aug 8, 2007
Took me 2-3 months to heal and regain full elbow motion after a bursistis operation....
Bakes will probably miss more than the suggested 2-3 games? Best if his skin is fully healed before putting on gear and playing, don't want to risk a 'staph' etc infection - that is 2 weeks (see Gee Wally's post, accurately sums up my experience)

Best of luck guys, wish the B's would play full press aggressive hockey, win or lose, more fun all around.

ap3lovr

Dec 31, 2005
New Brunswick
I am becoming a rather jaded fan right now, and I think a lot of that has to do with reading these boards all damn day. I expect to see a bounce back tonight after an embarrassment yesterday. The problem I see is that the Rangers are a fast team, and Boston doesn't have the horses.

It will be interesting to see how the game goes. My heart tells me the B's win, my gut tells me they lose, and my brain tells me to get back to work and do something more productive that complaining about sports with strangers.

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
McIntyre will play servicable to well. His defensemen will not return the favor. 5-2 Rangers with an empty netter.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Do we have some lines? Haven't seen any on twitter

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I am on Acela 2163 heading to MSG.

After the game I will be at the infamous Flying Puck on 7th Avenue waiting for the Hotel Amtrak 66 that gets back to South Station at 7:30 AM.

http://www.theflyingpuck.com/

This could be a long night.

BruinsFan64

Sep 17, 2009
Do we have some lines? Haven't seen any on twitter

Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 2h2 hours ago
Julien said that he'll be making lineup decisions after warmups tonight.

So we really won;t know till then I guess :dunno:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Bruins suck and everything else than a loss in regulation will be a huge surprise.

I got them 5-77 so they will get 2 more wins

I really want them to get Nolan Patrick.

Do what the 1991 Pens did and finish last or in bottom 5 and come back to win back to back Cups:handclap:

vjcsmoke

Jun 29, 2011
Ok. Let's just not get embarrassed in New York.
We need to give a lot more effort all around as a team.
Defense needs to give help to our young goaltender instead of making life difficult for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad