[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Death, Taxes, and HF Lightning In-Fighting

9ef379f7-3c82-4cba-81d0-6d9ec67f42b6_text.gif

Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
We were praising Vasy during the 3-0 start and criticizing him when he looked like garbage. So maybe the goofballs are the ones giving an honest assessment.

A vocal few have made it clear they aren't interested in hearing that. It's wave the homer flag or you're a hater to them.

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
For what it's worth, Vasy is right in the middle of the pack in high danger save percentage (82.9%) among the 30 goalies who've face the most high danger shots against. He's currently tied with "Igor's better".

I thought we relied on Vasy the most in the first period, but played a good game from that point on. It's great to see Moser and Perbix play that well, but especially Moser. I can't recall any one player thwarting Ovechkin so many times in a game against us. I thought he deserved a star of the game for that.

Eight games into the season Connor Geekie is fulfilling my preseason pipe dream of being effective and giving us two scoring lines. The only thing I see left to do at forward get another quality third liner to bump Eyssimont down to the fourth and Atchinson out of the lineup. I think we'd have a good playoff level depth at that point.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
We were praising Vasy during the 3-0 start and criticizing him when he looked like garbage. So maybe the goofballs are the ones giving an honest assessment.
I've seen some stuff beyond "honest assessment" , bad games are bad games. Didn't go through who said what. But I hear you, fair enough.

When it comes to Vasilevskiy I'm all-in, so be warned. Had to eat my words on Serg being dealt but I'm riding this one til the wheels come off. If I am the drooling goofball I will face the music.

Reactions: BowB4Bolts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad