Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_9642.jpeg

Putt Pirate

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 15, 2015
I will be watching and hoping to see some better performances than the last couple of games. And mostly, that the young D develop.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Nashville has been bad to start the season but got their first win the other night, now a game against the Hawks could be just what the doctor ordered for them.

Dead Meat

Apr 27, 2004
I think I'm going to get terminally ill if they let in another goal on the first shot...

Go Hawks!

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
Have to thank whoever scheduled the two ESPN+ games within a month of each other. I'm one of the ones here who actually gets CHSN, so I haven't had to rely on ESPN+ (plus VPN) to catch games this year and I'm not the type to pay to watch other teams play (I might catch them on national TV if I see a game is on).

Seems like over the last few seasons, it'd be scheduled where one ESPN+ game would air just over a month apart, forcing me to either spend $10/12 on one game, or try my hand at a shitty, not so legal, stream. But with the only 2 ESPN+ games the Hawks have being less than a month apart, I sprung for a month of the service and won't have to deal with the headaches of dealing with multiple games where I'm struggling with finding a stream that won't buffer like crazy.

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
greetings from charlotte nc!!----spent MANY a fun night on division st back in the day---GREAT town

islanders fan and fantasy geek----can anyone speculate if donato would be playing tonight. i saw he was out a couple of games then back in the last couple

thanks!!

GIADF

Not A Mod
Aug 17, 2024
greetings from charlotte nc!!----spent MANY a fun night on division st back in the day---GREAT town

islanders fan and fantasy geek----can anyone speculate if donato would be playing tonight. i saw he was out a couple of games then back in the last couple

thanks!!

I'm scared to ask what kind of fantasy sports you're playing that makes Ryan Donato relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: Mike C

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
I'm scared to ask what kind of fantasy sports you're playing that makes Ryan Donato relevant.
hey!----the girls all get prettier at closing time right??

very deep league where every number counts. the smattering of shots and hits and the odd faceoff win-- and with double digit goals and assists the past 2 seasons make him the pig i'm thinking about putting the lip gloss on!!

• Haha
Reactions: Mrfenn92 and GIADF

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009

thanks!!
He's not mentioned as coming out of the lineup, so the assumption is that he's playing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad