Jun 6, 2015
Tommy want snowman.
chris-farley-double-chin.gif

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Just go

Hedman-Raddysh
Moser-Perbix for a game at least and see what happens

idk why we’re trying so much shit out but Moser needs to glued to Hedman for no reason

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Just go

Hedman-Raddysh
Moser-Perbix for a game at least and see what happens

idk why we’re trying so much shit out but Moser needs to glued to Hedman for no reason

Hedman Raddysh looked so good last year.

I don't see how you can justify reducing Mosers ice time though for the sake of trying to find chemistry, especially when Raddysh has looked like dog doodoo recently.

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Bizarre, yet fun game to watch for us.

Not really much to be proud of with regards to playing sound hockey. Offensively, it looks like Geekie is better suited in the top six but expecting much of a two way game right now is beyond his preparedness. I'd like to see him develop on that line with two hounds so they can critique and help him. Kind of makes us better though because Paul is perfectly slotted as the 3C.

Loved the Cernak hit. That seemed to have changed things behind both benches. JJ is Louis Domingue 2.0. It's gonna take +4 GF for us to remain competitive when he plays. He was beaten very easily on a few of those. Though, can't knock him too much given Vasys performance yesterday.

You kind of just enjoy the goals with this one, take the two points, and move onto the next one hoping you see a better performance.

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
Moser looks not far off from an even up trade for Serge, especially with Serge's contract. Serge is better offensively, but Moser is balanced and plays smart, where Serge made head scratching plays too often. Then you add Geekie, a 2nd rounder, a JBB special (a 7th rounder), and yes, I think it's a steal.

Last edited:

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
Point won some really impressive board battles tonight in the 2nd period, coming out with the puck against two bigger guys at one point.

There seems to be some universal law that JJ will give up 3+ goals every game he starts, regardless of how he's playing.

Has Cirelli ever even had a three assist game before this? Kucherov's stat line looks pedestrian in comparison.

I guess Raddysh is bucking the established pattern of young Lightning D regressing in their second season and opted for the third instead.

Watching Heddy connect on a snipe like his first is the fastest way for me to forget a crumbling performance by Vasy the previous night. Heddy getting two, Geekie getting his first point and being moved up to a scoring line has me backing away from the ledge for another night.

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad