xf1kYY6.png

O6wbnnZ.png

Iolk5qn.png

9RcWXE1.png

BEdQ4DQ.png

I6sGHKs.png

Soul Assumption

Jul 18, 2022
the team didn't even look that bad yesterday, rags looked much worse against toronto. the difference is that they have a vezina level goaltending and we have ECHL backup level goaltending.
JJ deserved his start, was good in the third period

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
I missed why the suddenly successful 2nd line was broken up. I'm guessing it was to reward Chaffee for his decent play? It boggles my mind though because we haven't had two successful scoring lines in years.

It would be great to have the 2nd work with Chaffee and have Paul strengthen the third, but damn, I wish he would have just left it alone. That line was playing like a scoring and checking line in one.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Special teams need to show up big, Cant be giving up battles in the D-Zone, and for f***s sake PLAY FOR 60 MINUTES!!!!

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Why can't we have nice things? The Bucs imploding and just when you thought Vasy was back he's laid two stinkers in a row.

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
I missed why the suddenly successful 2nd line was broken up. I'm guessing it was to reward Chaffee for his decent play? It boggles my mind though because we haven't had two successful scoring lines in years.

It would be great to have the 2nd work with Chaffee and have Paul strengthen the third, but damn, I wish he would have just left it alone. That line was playing like a scoring and checking line in one.
Chaffee was horrific last night. Looked like he was so as molasses, totally out of his league as he did in the Panthers series last season.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
its weird seeing all the + players and then the 3rd line and bottom pairing is all - guys lol. special teams are a wonderful thing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad