1o0t0sL.png

otD5rxR.png

H2D0gWj.png

uG34d49.png

rlT9kLY.png

xkrBKBz.png

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
Ottawa has the offensive talent to exploit the chances we've been giving up most games so far. I thought we played our best game against Vegas, but didn't maintain that level against Ottawa.

Looking at NaturalStatTrick's game preview, it shows through four games we've had 36 high danger scoring chances for vs 34 against. In their five games, Toronto has had 40 HDCF vs 21 against. They're getting great goaltending so far as well. Statistically it looks like this game should be a real test.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
It’s really a shitshow when you can’t easily determine the out of market streaming service for a game. Greedy NHL spreads this shit over so many platforms now to squeeze every penny. So convoluted.
/endrant

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
It’s really a shitshow when you can’t easily determine the out of market streaming service for a game. Greedy NHL spreads this shit over so many platforms now to squeeze every penny. So convoluted.
/endrant
It is dumb because there is a sizeable portion of people who are at least morally gray on pirating who will rationalize it if they make it difficult to watch the games even when you are willing to pay. Forcing customers to chase rainbows when a free alternative exists is stupid. If you are going to spend effort to pay AND find the game, why not not pay and find the game.

Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
It is dumb because there is a sizeable portion of people who are at least morally gray on pirating who will rationalize it if they make it difficult to watch the games even when you are willing to pay. Forcing customers to chase rainbows when a free alternative exists is stupid. If you are going to spend effort to pay AND find the game, why not not pay and find the game.
The only thing I could find is that it could be viewed With a Fubo TV subscription. f*** that. I hear Finland has some quality streams.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I was pretty gray on pirating, but preferred to pay until the site I paid for gave worse service than the pirated streams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad