GDT: 10/19/24 - 1:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Ottawa

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
I thought we were playing well up until our poor PP. Then came the second goal and then the wheels came off. 5 on 3 goal happens, Kucherov losing his man shouldn't have happened.

Looked shell shocked afterwards, intermission came at a good time.

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
At work and just checked the score. How did we go down 2-0?

The team decided that it was a good idea to give the sens a 5-on-3 PP before the 5 minutes mark of the game had even passed which they scored on and then it went from there with the team not really being able to get back to it in the 1st. with another PK and then a powerless PP.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Whenever I play NHL I tend to struggle to focus when I play against a clearly inferior opponent, and sometimes I lose as a result. So I get their mindset. I don't get paid millions for playing NHL though, not yet anyway.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Game means nothing overall. Just another game.

We never play well in the afternoon. Happy to have hockey back.

These Are The Days

I need about tree fiddy
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
The team decided that it was a good idea to give the sens a 5-on-3 PP before the 5 minutes mark of the game had even passed which they scored on and then it went from there with the team not really being able to get back to it in the 1st. with another PK and then a powerless PP.
We are so winning the Cup this year

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Kooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch!

He seems pissed off this season. Nice to see. Hope he wants to prove he's the best.

That's a big chip on his shoulder.

Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Is Cernak actively aiming for opponents’ sticks? Third time his shot/pass attempt gets blocked/deflected this period alone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad