GDT: 10/13/16 7 PM - Game 1 - BRUINS at Columbus OPENING NIGHT - NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I think I'd try

Marchand-Bergy-Pasta
Spooner-Krecji-Backes

Spooner and Krejci together is kinda scary considering they can both float, but I think Backes would be good at keeping them going. He makes A LOT of space, whereas Bergy and Marchand are absolute possession gods and don't need that as much as Spooner and Krejci.

Really tough to break any of these three up, and this is because we're adding a top-5 center back into the lineup... :laugh: We'll see. We have lots of options for sure. Really happy to see Backes is making his presence known right away. He will be well appreciated all season long, never takes a game or shift off.

I totally agree with you there - and I think your top 6 was Clode's original plan until Bergy got injured. Just trying to figure out a way to continue with whatever is happening on the ice right now.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Feeling a late tying goal. We need Ice T at our lemonade stand.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I love Brad Marchand !!!!

I think I'd try

Marchand-Bergy-Pasta
Spooner-Krecji-Backes

Spooner and Krejci together is kinda scary considering they can both float, but I think Backes would be good at keeping them going. He makes A LOT of space, whereas Bergy and Marchand are absolute possession gods and don't need that as much as Spooner and Krejci.

Really tough to break any of these three up, and this is because we're adding a top-5 center back into the lineup... :laugh: We'll see. We have lots of options for sure. Really happy to see Backes is making his presence known right away. He will be well appreciated all season long, never takes a game or shift off.

Why would you move Backes to the wing after the night he's had as a Center?

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marshont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad