GDT: #10 – Sabres at Maple Leafs – Tue Oct 28, 7:30PM ET – MSG-B, Bell TV – WGR

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I really don't understand why Nolan broke up the Mitchell/Girgs/Gionta line. We finally won in regulation and they were a big part of it. Instead slow as molasses Foligno gets put on that line and they do little.

Because he wants Hodgson at wing, and Foligno at center was a terrible experiment (like most people would have predicted)...so that means Mitchell. Because Reinhart can't take those minutes...

Calling up Larsson would solve much of the problems. Figure out the Zadorov situation, or send down Reinhart and/or Strachan, call up Larsson, and maybe, just maybe, we can put together 2 half-decent lines!

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
I really don't understand why Nolan broke up the Mitchell/Girgs/Gionta line. We finally won in regulation and they were a big part of it. Instead slow as molasses Foligno gets put on that line and they do little.

Its not like Girgenson or Gionta have done anything with their own individual efforts tonight.

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Man Girgs didnt even try on that wraparound either, I feel like they are doing this on purpose to get Nolan out of there

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Because he wants Hodgson at wing, and Foligno at center was a terrible experiment (like most people would have predicted)...so that means Mitchell. Because Reinhart can't take those minutes...

Calling up Larsson would solve much of the problems. Figure out the Zadorov situation, or send down Reinhart and/or Strachan, call up Larsson, and maybe, just maybe, we can put together 2 half-decent lines!

Thats right. I forgot how few options we have :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad